The unit consists of a rectangular transparent flow section through which water is to be flown the velocity of water is changes as cross sectional area of channel changes. The changes of head can be measured with manometric tube connected at various sockets, along with the length of channel. Thus the Bernoulli’s theorem can be verified by calculating the energy & head of water at different section.
• Steady flow arrangement.
• Transparent flow section.
• Independent measurement of pressure head.
• Variable flow rate arrangement.
• Self sufficient unit.
RANGE OF EXPERIMENT:-
• Bernoulli’s theorem can be verified.
• Flow channel: - transparent acrylic.
a) Width of Channel = 0.05 m
b) Length of Chanel = 0.7 m
• Flow control valve to change graph.
• Transparent acrylic tubes and scales fixed over the flow channel to measure
head- 11Nos. or 9Nos.
• Measuring tank- 295 X 345 X 345 mm
• Sump tank- 900 X 350 X 350 mm
• Usha or Crompton Greaves motor for recalculating type unit.- 1H.P. Self Priming
• Stop clock.
• Suitable Water supply.
• Suitable floor space to mount apparatus.
• 15 amps Single Phase Electrical Connection.
Verification of Bernoullis Theorem Quality Assurance: We being a leading Verification of Bernoullis Theorem manufacturer from India. NaugraLabEquipments are actively involved in providing precision equipments of premium quality to clients across the globe for Testing Lab and TVET Technical Lab, Industial Training Institutions. We always utilize the most advanced and sophisticated technology for production process of Verification of Bernoullis Theorem and supply exceptional range of other products like Verification of Bernoullis Theorem for tender supply from India.