Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
PRESSURE MEASURMENT APPARATUS.
The unit is designed to introduce students to five basic types of pressure devices.
• Single well manometer.
• Differential Manometer.
• Inclined U Tube Manometer.
• Vacuum Gauge.
• Pressure Gauge.
Different types of pressure measurement devices are coupled to the orifice-meter to measure pressures, and the working and operating principle of the pressure measuring devices can be studied.
RANGE OF EXPERIMENT:-
• To study different types of pressure measurement devices.
• Acrylic Differential manometer 250-0-250mm.
• Single well Manometer 0-25mm (Limb) 0-30mm (Cup)
• Inclined U Tube manometer- 0-30mm (Limb) and 0-30mm(Inclined Limb)
• Pressure gauge- 0-4 Kg/cm2
• Vacuum Gauge- 0-760 mmHG
• Flow control valve to change Pressure.
• Sump tank- 900 X 350 X 350 mm
• Usha or Crompton Greaves motor for recalculating type unit. - 0.5H.P. Self Priming
• Stop clock.
• Suitable Water supply.
• Suitable floor space to mount apparatus.
• 15 amps Single Phase Electrical Connection