Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
- Used primarily for the precise measurement of radius of curvature of curved surfaces such as lenses and mirrors.
- Stainless steel disc of about 40mm
diameter, graduated 100 divisions, rests on the center on the center of a
three pronged brass table, through a steel screw.
- Each prong carries a pointed leg of MS below it equidistant from each other.
- A vertical scale, graduated 10-0-10mm mounted on one of the prongs.
- Screw pitch 1mm, LC 0.01mm
- Screw pitch 0.05mm, LC 0.005mm