Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
- Scale: Main scale about 150mm in diameter is fixed on the turntable that also holds telescope.
- Scale is precision engraved 0-360º × ½º.
- Collimator: Mounted on fixed pillar and fitted with 178mm focus achromatic objective, 32mm clear aperture.
- Telescope: Mounted on moveable pillar and fitted with 178mm focus achromatic objective.
- Also fitted is a 15× Ramsden eyepiece and a cross-line graticule.
- Prism Table: The table is marked with grooved lines to assist
placing the prism with respect to the table leveling screws, and has
interchangeable clamping units for the prism and a diffraction grating.
- Standard Accessories Supplied: 1 Dense Flint Glass prism, 1 Prism
clamp, 1 Diffraction grating holder, 1Watchmaker’s eyeglass, 1 Tommy bar
/ L Key for adjusting optical axis of tubes, 1 Polished hardwood case.