Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
Advanced Spectrometer (Double Vernier).
- Scale: The 177mm diameter circle is fixed, and the table and telescope movements are completely independent of each other.
- Collimator: Mounted on fixed pillar and fitted with 178mm focus achromatic objective, 32mm clear aperture.
- Telescope: Mounted on moveable pillar and fitted with 178mm focus achromatic objective, 32mm clear aperture.
- Prism Table: The table is marked with lines to
assist placing the prism with respect to the table leveling screws, and
has interchangeable clamping units for the prism and a diffraction
- Standard Accessories Supplied: 1 Dense Flint Glass
prism, 1 Prism clamp, 1 Diffraction grating holder, 1Watchmaker’s
eyeglass , 1 Tommy bar / L Key for adjusting optical axis of tubes, 1
Polished hardwood case.