Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
- An economically priced instrument, which is nevertheless capable of much useful quantitative work.
- The main structural parts, including the collimator and telescope
bodies are heavy castings, other metal parts being bright plated.
- Scale: 170mm diameter, divided 0 to 360° × 1°, independently rotatable with locking screw.
- A springloaded vernier scale attached to the telescope mount provides readings to 0.1° (6 minutes of arc).
- Collimator: Mounted on fixed pillar with axis adjustment. Objective
lens has 150mm FL, an aperture of 21mm and is carried in spiral focusing
- Unilaterally adjustable slit6mmlong.
- Telescope: Mounted on moveable pillar with adjustment, locking screw and axis adjustment.
- Objective lens has 170mm FL, 21mm aperture and is carried in a spiral focusing system.
- Ramsden eyepiece with cross wires and locking ring focus adjustment.
- Standard Accessories Supplied: 1 prism clamp for prisms up to 40mm
high, 1 diffraction grating holder, aperture 25 × 25mm, 1 small
screwdriver, 1 tommy bar for axis adjustment.