The unit consists of 3 identical cylindrical conductors in respect of geometry. One end of these is heated electrically while there are small capacity tanks acting as heat sinks at the other end. The unit consists of a heat pipe, a copper pipe & stainless steel pipe.
Thermocouples are embedded along the lengths to measure the temperature distribution & the heat transfer rate is noted in terms of the temperature rise in the heat sink tanks. Performance of heat pipes as a super conducting device could be studied well in terms of the temperature distribution along the length at a given instant and could be compared with other two members. The apparatus could be operated under different heat input rates to the heaters.
• O.D. of heat pipe - 25 mm Dia. nominal stainless steel pipe.
• Stainless steel pipe - 25mm Dia. nominal.
• Copper pipe - 25 mm Dia. nominal.
• Length of the pipes - 470 m. m. each approx.
• Condenser tank - Approx. 1/2 Lit. Capacity.
• Working fluid in heat pipe - distilled water.
• Dimmerstat - 1000 watt.
• Voltmeter - 240 volts.
• Ammeter - 0 - 3 A.
• Temperature indicator - 0 - 3000C multi channels
• Suitable bench area.
• 15amp, Single Phase A. C. supply with earthing connection.
HEAT PIPE DEMONSTATION APPARATUS Quality Assurance: We being a leading HEAT PIPE DEMONSTATION APPARATUS manufacturer from India. NaugraLabEquipments are actively involved in providing precision equipments of premium quality to clients across the globe for Testing Lab and TVET Technical Lab, Industial Training Institutions. We always utilize the most advanced and sophisticated technology for production process of HEAT PIPE DEMONSTATION APPARATUS and supply exceptional range of other products like HEAT PIPE DEMONSTATION APPARATUS for tender supply from India.