Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
EMMISSIVITY MEASURMENT APPARATUS.
The unit consists of a two circular aluminium plates of identical dimensions. One of the two plates is the blackened and considered as black surface. While other plates is the test plates. Both the plates have Nichrome wire heater bound in mica sheet attached to them. Both the plates are kept in close enclosure. Supply of heat to both the plates is given by different variances measured by a voltmeter & ammeter. Heat input to both the plates can be read with the help of SPDT switches. A temperature indicator is provided to measure the temperature of both the plates.
• Diameter of Test Plate = 0.18 m
• Diameter of Black Plate = 0.18 m
• Temperature indicator = 0 –300 0C
• Ammeter = 0 - 5 A
• Voltmeter = 0 – 300 V
• Dimmerstate (2Nos.) = 1000 watt
• Heater = Nichrome strip wound on mica sheet.
• Enclosure = With one side of Acrylic sheet
• Emissive of a non black surface can be determined over a range of temperature.
• Ideal for group studies & demonstration.
• Panellized instruments mounted on a control panel.
• Easy to operate.