Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
CRITICAL HEAT FLUX APPARATUS.
The unit consists of a cylindrical glass container containing distilled water. Heating surface is in the form of a Nichrome heating wire completely submerged in the water. Thermometers are provided to measure the temperature of water in the container.
• Glass Container - Dia. 250mm & Height 100mm
• Voltmeter - 0 - 300 V
• Ammeter - 0 - 5 A
• Dimmerstat - 10 amp
• Heater (For water Heating) - Nichrome Type.
• Length of the Test Heater wire - 100mm
• Thermometer - 0 - 100 0C
• Pool boiling phenomenon can be studied at atmospheric pressure.
• Ideal for group studies & demonstration for boiling regions up to critical heat flux conditions.
• A range of experiments can be performed with varying degree of sub cooling.