The unit consists of a three concentric pipes of a very small thickness as compared to diameter. They are arranged concentrically over two supports and closed with the help of two discs. The annual in between the cylinders are filled completely by two different insulating materials. Thermocouples at proper position are used to measure the temperature. Inside the inner pipe a nicrome wire heater is placed. Heat input to the heater is given through a variance and measured by a voltmeter and ammeter. By varying the heat input rates wide range of experiments can be performed.
• G.I pipe inside - 60 mm dia. Approx.
• G.I. pipe middle - 110 mm dia. Approx.
• G.I pipe outer - 156 mm dia. Approx.
• Length of pipes - 1000 mm Approx.
• Effects of different insulating material combinations can be seen.
• Easy to operate.
• Ideal for group studies and demonstration.
RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS:-
• To determine the heat transfer parameters for the heat flow through lagged pipe.
LAGGED PIPE APPARATUS Quality Assurance: We being a leading LAGGED PIPE APPARATUS manufacturer from India. NaugraLabEquipments are actively involved in providing precision equipments of premium quality to clients across the globe for Testing Lab and TVET Technical Lab, Industial Training Institutions. We always utilize the most advanced and sophisticated technology for production process of LAGGED PIPE APPARATUS and supply exceptional range of other products like LAGGED PIPE APPARATUS for tender supply from India.