Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
CENTRIFUGAL PUMP TEST RIG- 1HP.
The unit consists of a Centrifugal pump mounted over the sump tank, the unit is self contained, re-circulating type provided with vacuum gauge at suction and pressure gauge at discharge. A gate valve is provided at discharge to vary the head. Input to motor, output of pump and pump performance can be estimated at different heads.
• Centrifugal Pump – 1H.P (2900 RPM)
• D.C. Motor – 1HP (3000 RPM)
• Sump tank - 1200 x 400 x 395 mm.
• Measuring tank - 330 x 400 x 395 mm.
• Energy meter for motor input measurement.
• Pressure & Vacuum gauge for measurement of head.
• 10 amp Dimmer to vary the speed.
• Transparent pizometer tube with scale to measure measuring tank discharge.
• 240 V, 15 A, AC supply.
• Floor space of 1m x 1m (approx)
• Tachometer or RPM Indicator (can be supply at extra cost.)