Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
GEAR PUMP TEST RIG.
The unit consists of a Gear pump mounted over the sump tank, the unit is self contained, re-circulating type provided with vacuum gauge at suction and pressure gauge at discharge. A gate valve is provided at discharge to vary the head. Input to motor, output of pump and pump performance can be estimated at different heads.
• Gear Pump – 1H.P (700 RPM)
• A.C. Motor – 1HP (1440 RPM) (with 3 step cone pully)
• Sump tank - 445 x 445 x 400 mm.
• Measuring tank - 445 x 300 x 395 mm.
• Energy meter for motor input measurement.
• Pressure & Vacuum gauge for measurement of head.
• Transparent pizometer tube with scale to measure measuring tank discharge.
• 440 V, 32 A, AC supply.
• Floor space of 1m x 1m (approx)
• Tachometer or RPM Indicator (can be supply at extra cost.)
• SAE 40 Lubricating Oil (can be supply at extra cost.)