The unit consists of a small Pelton wheel connected to a rope brake. Water is supplied to the turbine by a Monoblock pump. Water flow is measured by a Orificemeter and pressure gauges. Water jet is directed over the buckets by a nozzle. A control valve operating the nozzle controls the water flow. Thus students can visualize the operation & estimate B.H.P. and efficiency of the Pelton turbine.
• Pelton Wheel - Fitted with 18 buckets, nozzle for water jet, casing with one side
of perspex sheet developing 3.7 Kw at 1500 rpm, complete with rope brake arrangement,
pressure & Vacuum Gauges for conducting experiments.
• Piping system consisting of pipes, valves and fittings complete set suitable for
the Pelton Turbine Test Rig.
• Supply pump set 15 HP ‘Crompton’ make suitable for supplying water to the above turbine
• Starter suitable for the above motor pump set.
• Flow measuring unit consisting of Orificemeter and Pressure Gauges.
• Rope brake dynamometer with spring balance.
• Mild steel sump to store sufficient water for experimentation and arranged within the floor
space of the main unit and to operate without any concrete foundation.
• A technical manual accompanies the unit.
• 440 V, 32 A, AC supply.
• Floor space of 3m x 3m (approx)
• Tachometer (can be supply at extra cost.)
Pelton Wheel Turbine Test Rig- 5HP Quality Assurance: We being a leading Pelton Wheel Turbine Test Rig- 5HP manufacturer from India. NaugraLabEquipments are actively involved in providing precision equipments of premium quality to clients across the globe for Testing Lab and TVET Technical Lab, Industial Training Institutions. We always utilize the most advanced and sophisticated technology for production process of Pelton Wheel Turbine Test Rig- 5HP and supply exceptional range of other products like Pelton Wheel Turbine Test Rig- 5HP for tender supply from India.