The unit consists of mainly a centrifugal blower, electrically heated test section, control valve to regulate the air flow and an orifice-meter and U-tube water manometer for flow measurement. Thermocouples are used to measure the pipe wall temperature and also the air temperature at inlet and exit. The apparatus mainly designed to find out the value of heat transfer coefficient under the air different conditions.
• Temperature indicator = 0 –300 0C
• Ammeter = 0 - 5 A
• Voltmeter = 0 – 300 V
• Dimmerstate = 1000 watt
• Heater = Mica Covered Type
• Delivery Pipe Diameter (di) = 0.032 m
• Length of test Section (L) = 0.44 m
• Orificemeter Diameter (do) = 0.014 m
• Blower = 1/3 H.P. Single Phase with Motor
• Manometer = Water Manometer
• Test Section Insulation = Asbestos Rope
• Thermocouple - No. 1 to 6 on the Test Section
• Thermocouple - No. 7 Inlet Temperature of Air to Test Section
• Thermocouple - No. 8 Exit Temperature of Air From Test Section
• Thermocouples = Cromel-Alumel
• Heat transfer in forced convection can be studied well.
• The value of heat transfer coefficient is calculated under various fluid flow conditions.
• Ideal for group studies & demonstration.
RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS:-
• To study the temperature distribution along the length of test section by -Forced convection
FORCED CONVECTION APPARATUS Quality Assurance: We being a leading FORCED CONVECTION APPARATUS manufacturer from India. NaugraLabEquipments are actively involved in providing precision equipments of premium quality to clients across the globe for Testing Lab and TVET Technical Lab, Industial Training Institutions. We always utilize the most advanced and sophisticated technology for production process of FORCED CONVECTION APPARATUS and supply exceptional range of other products like FORCED CONVECTION APPARATUS for tender supply from India.