Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
Electronic Universal Testing Machines.
- Motorised Control Valve.
- Load accuracy as high + 1%.
- Straining at variable speeds to suit a wide range of materials.
- Printer & PC graphs enable study the behavior of the material.
- Motor driven threaded columns for quick effortless adjustment of middle crosshead to facilitate rapid fixing of test specimen.
- Simplicity in reading because of digital readouts.
- Wide range of standard and special accessories.
- Easy change from plain to threaded and screwed specimens.
- Large effective clearance between columns enable testing of standard specimens as well structures.
- Simple controls for ease of operation.
- Robust straining frame of an extremely rigid construction.
- Fully enclosed and protected pressure transducer.
- RS 232 serial port for PC control of m/c.