Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
Analog Universal Testing Machines Mechanical.
- Loading Accuracy as high as + 1%
- Straining at variable speeds to suit a wide range of materials.
- Continuous roll autographic recorder supplied as standard to enable study of the behavior of materials
- Motor driven threaded columns for quick effortless adjustment of lower cross-head-to facilitate rapid fixing of test specimen.
- High reading accuracy due to large size and design of dial.
- Wide range of standard and special accessories, including load stabilizer.
- Easy change from plain to threaded and screwed specimens.
- Large effective clearance between columns enables testing of standards specimens as well as structures.
- Simple controls for easy of operation.
- Robust staining frame of an extremely rigid construction.
- Safe operation ensured be means of safety devices.
- Fully enclosed and protected pendulum.