Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
Cut Section Model of Pumps.
Cut Section Model of Pumps include the variety of pumps used in
automobiles. Each pump is carefully sectioned to show internal parts,
professionally painted with different colors to differentiate the
various parts in a better way. The all the components are assembled on a
frame. Operating principle of each pump can be studied by operating a
lever fixed to the pump shaft.
- Manufactured to observe construction & operation of different pumps used in automobiles
- A system built using actual automotive components.
- Automotive paints used for painting sectioned parts
Types of Pumps:
• Cut-section & Painting:
- Drum brake assembly (2 Nos)
- Fuel Pump diaphragm type
- Oil Pump External
- Oil Pump internal
- Vacuum Pump (Vane type)
- Piston Pump (Air Compressor)
- Water pump
- Rotary pump
Each pump is sectioned at suitable locations & painted with different colors.