The unit’s of a motorized gyroscope consist of a disc rotor mounted on a horizontal shaft rotating in the ball bearing of one frame. The rotor shaft is coupled to a motor mounted on a turning frame having bearings in the yoke frame which is free to rotate about vertical axis. Thus a disc can be rotated about three perpendicular axes. Angular scale and a pointer fitted to frame help to measure precision rate.
• Demonstrates relationship between applied torque and the rate and direction of
rotation and precision.
• Gyroscopic couple easily varied by an assortment of weights.
• Precisely balanced rotor.
• Completely portable and suitable for classroom demonstration.
• Useful to verify the relationship T=IwwP.
RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS
• Observation of gyroscopic behaviour (two laws and stability).
• Experimental justification of the equation T=IwwP for calculating the gyroscopic
couple by observation and measurement of results for independent variations in
applied couple (T) and precision (WP).
• Disc rotor - 30cm dia.10m.m. thick.
• Drive - A.C. /D.C. single phase motor.
• Overall size - 30 cm dia. Base, 50 cm. height.
• Weight - 30 Kg approx.
• Single Phase 15 amp Electric Connection.
• Tachometer for speed measurement.
• Suitable bench area to mount the instrument.
Motorised Gyroscope Quality Assurance: We being a leading Motorised Gyroscope manufacturer from India. NaugraLabEquipments are actively involved in providing precision equipments of premium quality to clients across the globe for Testing Lab and TVET Technical Lab, Industial Training Institutions. We always utilize the most advanced and sophisticated technology for production process of Motorised Gyroscope and supply exceptional range of other products like Motorised Gyroscope for tender supply from India.