The consists of a cam profile and study of cam follower system. The instrument consists of cam mounted shaft supported by ball bearing upon which three different type of cam can be mounted. The push rod for follower is supported vertically which can adopt three different type of followers can be changed easily. Motor rotates the cam and dial gauge is provided for plotting of follower displacement W.R.T. cam position. Cam jump speed can be found by operating different speed and effect of speed and spring force on jump speed can also be studied.
• Cam- Eccentric, Tangent, Circular.
• Follower-Knife edge, Roller type & Mushroom type.
• Variable speed motor coupled to cam shaft of suitable range and various speeds.
• A dial gauge.
RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS
• Plotting and analysis of the X - 0 curve.
• The velocities and accelerations of the follower may be derived and hence inertia
forces plotted over the whole lift period. The condition of follower bounce can
clearly be shown by carrying out theoretical calculations & graph from X-0 curve
• Test can be repeated by changing parameters like various compression springs,
• Follower weights and cam speed.
• To study the effect of follower weights (W) on the speed of bounce.
• To study the effect of initial spring compression (S) on the speed of bounce.
1) Single Phase 15 amps. Electric connection.
2) Bench area of 0.5 m x 1 m at working.
Cam Anyalisis Apparatus Quality Assurance: We being a leading Cam Anyalisis Apparatus manufacturer from India. NaugraLabEquipments are actively involved in providing precision equipments of premium quality to clients across the globe for Testing Lab and TVET Technical Lab, Industial Training Institutions. We always utilize the most advanced and sophisticated technology for production process of Cam Anyalisis Apparatus and supply exceptional range of other products like Cam Anyalisis Apparatus for tender supply from India.