Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
Hydraulic Brake Model.
- To demonstrate the working of an Hydraulic Brake as used in automobiles and other applications.
- Consists of a metal disc 4inch (100mm) in dia., which is simulated
as a wheel of a car, which is rotated with the help of a motor.
- Two pads mounted in brackets on each sides act like the brake pads.
- These pads are connected by tubing to a syringe, simulation of the brake pedal.
- On tuning the motor on which in turn turns the disc, when the syringe is depressed.
- The air in the syringe, simulation of brake fluid, it makes the pads go forward and bring the disc to stop.
- On releasing the plunger the pads go their normal position and the wheel starts to rotate again.
- The whole unit mounted on a strong wooden base.
- 4 ‘AA’ battery holders with alligator clips included.
- Operates on 4 ‘AA’ batteries, not included.
- 13 inch (330 mm) x 7 inch (180 mm) x 0.68 Inch (17 mm)
Total Height of Unit, up to the Disc Top:
- 6.5 Inch (165 mm)
- A preview of the included instructions can be found at the bottom of this listing.