Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
Gear Demonstration and Transformation of Energy.
- he model clearly shows how various, most widely used Gears Work
and also demonstrates how Electrical Energy can be converted into
- The unit consists of a mounted motor which is connected by a belt and pulley to a train of different kinds of Gears.
- The various kinds of gears demonstrated are, Straight Bevel Gears, Worm Gears and Spur Gears.
- The transformation of Energy Motion is demonstrated by Pulley Belt
working, Gears connected by Chain working (bicycle) and transformation
of energy to a wheel.
- 12 inch (300mm) x 8 inch (200mm) x 0.60 inch (15mm).
- Height of unit, taking into account the tallest part 5inch (125mm).
- Gears vary in diameter, smallest being 1 inch (25mm), biggest being 3.75inch (95mm).
- The motor works on 6v dc, battery holder for 4 D cell batteries supplied. Batteries not included.
- A preview of the included instructions can be found at the bottom of this listing.