Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
Colon Model With Pathologies.
- The Colon Model with Pathologies is a model of the large intestines
shows basic anatomy as well as several common diseases and conditions.
- The colon is cross-sectioned to show colitis, diverticulitis,
diverticulitis, bacterial infection, cancer, spastic colon, and polyps.
- Crohn's disease is shown in an area of the small intestines.
- The appendix and rectum are also shown on the Colon Model with Pathologies.
- The model is accompanied by detailed patient education card and removable stand.
- Great for patient education and advanced study.
- Size: 6 x 2-1/2 x 7-3/4.