Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
Batch Enzyme Reactor.
Hydrolytic Reactions are done through the enzyme dissolved in the
aqueous medium. This technology is used in enzyme process. Enzyme
Reactors can be operated batch-wise or continuously or through
There are three types of Reactors used in enzyme mediate conversions.
- Stirred Tank Reactors
- Membrane Reactors
- Continuous Flow Reactors
Stirred Tank Reactors:
Stirred Tank Reactors are simple to use in batch mode and comprises
of a tank. This tank consists of a stirrer and fixed baffles which can
improve mixing. Stirred tank is also used in free enzymes. It holds
some arrangements to maintain temperature, pH, etc. of the reaction mix.
Membrane Reactors have a membrane such as Membrane Reactors to retain
the enzyme. It has a hollow fiber to contain the enzyme. These are easy
to install and can use more than one enzyme.
Continuous Flow Reactors:
It’s reactor volume is 5-10 times the volume of immobilized enzyme.
Continuous Flow Reactors are available at low price and gives high
We provide you the best quality at cheap cost as we are the leading Batch Enzyme Reactor manufacturer and supplier. Our brand is popular world-wide and provides optimum performance.
- A bench top unit comprising a vacuum
formed ABS plastic plinth with integral electrical console onto which is
mounted the stirred reactor vessel sampling circuit with peristaltic
pump, tubular coil heat exchanger and polarimeter device.A temperature
sensor and heater mounted in the reactor vessel and linked to a PID
controller for accurate reaction temperature control.
- A temperature sensor and heater mounted
in the reactor vessel and linked to a PID controller for accurate
reaction temperature control.A polarimeter device measuring optical
transmission and angle of rotation.
- A polarimeter device measuring optical transmission and angle of rotation.Protection devices for all electrical circuits.
- Protection devices for all electrical circuits.Three displays: PID temperature control (reactor temperature),
- Three displays: PID temperature control
(reactor temperature), display for angle of rotation, display for
optical transmission or temperature at polarimeter.
- Sensor signals are routed to the I/O port for connection to a PC.
- Comprehensive instruction manual with detailed laboratory teaching exercises.
- Understanding the principles of batch enzyme kinetics.
- Understanding the factors affecting enzyme performance
- Understanding the principles of polarimetry and Biot’s law