Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
Features of Anaerobic Reactor:
- It does not require more energy as there is no aeration added.
- Energy can be generated in the form of methane gas.
- This reactor generates less bio-mass (sludge).
- Anaerobic process generates 20% of sludge that of Aerobic process.
- It has Lower biomass synthesis rate with less nutrients which is 20% of aerobic.
- Accurate control of temperature to suit the bacteria
- It has Optional data logging system with software
- It can optimise reactor start up
- Analyze the effect of temperature, pH, residence time etc.
- Investigate the hydraulic loading (feed rate)
- Effect of effluent strength and nutrient deficiency
- Effect of recirculation ratio and fluidisation
- Comparing efficiency of different configurations
- It does the investigation of bacteria type
- Acidogenesis and Methanogenesis process demonstrations