The Tilting flume consists of a channel of size as in specifications. At the inlet a flow steadying section is provided so that there will be fewer disturbances at the test section. The gates provided at the upstream & downstream of the test section help to regulate the depth of flow. Depth measurements can be achieved with the help of a hook or point gauge mounted on a trolley which gives longitudinal and transverse movement. The slope of the bed can be adjusted to give positive or negative slopes.
RANGE OF EXPERIMENT:-
• Study of open channel flow with slope
• Study of specific energy curve
• Study of hydraulic jump
• Study of Nappe profiles over a sharp crested weir
• Calibration of sharp crested, Broad crested and ogee weir
• Calibration of a Venturiflume
• Study of flow under the sluice gate
• A hydraulic flume of c/s 200x300 mm & 6000 mm length with transparent window on
either sides of 1800 mm length.
• Sliding gates one at upstream and other at the downstream side.
• Screw jack for change of the slope of the flume.
• A Sump tank of sufficient capacity.
• Supply tank with waves damping arrangement.
• A 3 H.P. centrifugal monoblock pump.
• An Orifice meter with manometer to measure the discharge. Inlet/throat
dimensions: 50/25 mm respectively.
• Trolley with point gauge for level measurement.
• Models supplied:
• Sharp crested weir (crest length 200 mm)
• Broad crested weir
• Ogee weir or spillway.
• Venturi flume
• Suitable Water supply.
• Suitable floor space to mount apparatus.
• 15 amps Single Phase Electrical Connection.
TILTING FLUME (6 Meter) Quality Assurance: We being a leading TILTING FLUME (6 Meter) manufacturer from India. NaugraLabEquipments are actively involved in providing precision equipments of premium quality to clients across the globe for Testing Lab and TVET Technical Lab, Industial Training Institutions. We always utilize the most advanced and sophisticated technology for production process of TILTING FLUME (6 Meter) and supply exceptional range of other products like TILTING FLUME (6 Meter) for tender supply from India.