With the help of advanced technology and expert engineers, our clients can avail high-quality range of IDMT/Directional Over Current Relay Setup as per the requirements of industries. These relays are widely used to protect the type of faults in the feeders due to high or uneven voltage supply. We design all these relays using the advanced technology digital outputs and inputs which are programmed as per the electricity requirements to ensure the safety. These relays are tested for EMC/EMI noise in accordance with international IEC specifications. We offer these relays in various grades, sizes and as per the specifications of the clients at reasonable prices.
- Digital voltmeter and ammeter
- Electromechanical type
- Built in time interval meter Stop/Start Timer(digital)
- Through M.C.B power on/off system is in built to control relay testing
- Current limiter and auto transfer are the continuous variables for the safety of phantom fault
- Built in Trip status indicator and power on indicator
- To perform the experiments the necessary patch chords and terminals are required for the relay.