Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
• For use with Boyle's Law apparatus, or any other application needing manual compressed air source or blowing of air.
• A metal cylinder has an outlet tube with pressure gauge present at its one end and piston with foot.
• Pedal attached at the other end.
• Pressing the pedal down and releasing it moves the piston in and out
of the cylinder, pushing the air through the flexible hose pipe, which
has a standard automobile tyre valve connector at its free end.
• A set of adaptor is included to facilitate the connection of flexible hose pipe to various inlets