Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
FLOW MEASURMENT BY ROTAMETER.
The unit consist of a pipe emerging out from manifold with a Rotameter a flow regulating valve is provided to regulate water supply of pipe. A measuring tank is provided to collect the flow. The actual flow rate can be measure and verified.
RANGE OF EXPERIMENT:-
• To calibration of Rotameter with actual discharge.
• Rotameter- 0 to 500 LPH.
• Flow control valve to change Discharge.
• Transparent pizometer tube with scale to measure discharge from measuring tank.
• Measuring tank- 295 X 345 X 345 mm
• Sump tank- 900 X 350 X 350 mm
• Usha or Crompton Greaves motor for recalculating type unit.- 0.5H.P. Self Priming
• Stop clock.