Description and Specification for Lab Tenders
Doppler Effect Apparatus.
- A simple yet educational tool.
- The Doppler Apparatus is a fantastic tool to demonstrate the concept of the Doppler Effect and stimulate student curiosity.
- Simply tie the rope around the apparatus, turn it on and swing it around in circles.
- The change in pitch as the apparatus rotates in circles is easily recognizable.
- The manual comes with a theoretical section on the Doppler Effect,
instructions about how to perform the demonstration and a STEM section
explaining practical real-world applications of the Doppler Effect.
- 48 inches of rope is supplied with each apparatus.
- Unit requires 4 AAA Cell batteries, not included.
- 3.54 x 2.36 x 1.57 Inch (90 x 60 x 40mm)